We’re hiring! Find out more about T-minus and how to join our team..
We’re up to something incredibly exciting at T-minus. We’re on a mission to impact 1m leaders at pioneering businesses striving to make a positive impact on the world, whilst building an award winning, rule breaking culture and practice for our people – attracting, growing and rewarding exceptional talent. Our social purpose The T-minus Foundation is at the heart of what we do.
T-minus specialises in developing leaders in environments of high change, growth and disruption. Working at the intersection of coaching, leadership development and innovation, we help unleash human potential, turning it into a business’s most potent asset. We do this for pioneering startups, scaleups and behemoth corporates striving to evolve as fast as the world around them, and are thrilled to work with clients Unilever, Bacardi, Boots, Ordnance Survey, The Guardian, Baringa, BCB Group, Monzo, Healx, Yousician, Checkout.com and Graphcore.
Why you should join us
Because we’re humble. We partner and co-create well as an extension of the client teams we work with. We bring the right people to the right problem. We’re fearless and know that success comes from failure, each of us having discovered this the hard way. We are committed to progress and an iterative approach to design which enables our programmes to learn as fast as our clients will change.
We’re looking for people who have the following:
- Excited to work with us on disrupting the leadership development industry
- Fuelled by the ambition of growing a pioneering, market-leading leadership development company
- Deep passion, experience and subject matter expertise across the field of leadership development
- Love working with client teams and their people organisations, spending 70% of your time on client work
- Gifted delivery consultant / facilitator who knows how to bring learning experiences to life
- Deep experience designing highly scalable, impactful, global leadership development programmes and content
- Expertise working with learning experience platforms and other technology assets
- Focused on building our culture, nurturing our talent and building the future pipeline of brilliant T-minus colleagues