In a nutshell
Experimentation sits at the heart of your organisation’s growth and it is critical to have the capability to design targeted experiments with clear metrics that lead to action.
Experiments can be designed and applied to any level or challenge within a business from more effective team meetings all the way to breakthrough innovations.
The skill is in targeting your experiments where you can have the most impact, learn the most about your challenge and make decisions to continually maintain positive momentum.
With uncertainty now being a constant, the need to continually test, learn and then respond accordingly is an essential leadership quality.
In this 3 hr session we will:
- Why expertise and experience can be a hindrance to challenging convention and how to mitigate it
- Breaking the rules – a tool to deliberately provoke all the ‘absolute truths’ you hold around your challenge
- Outside in – using parallel worlds to bring in fresh stimulus and ‘stealing’ ideas with glee
What impact can this have for our team
- Constantly forward thinking focus
- Continuous culture of learning through stimulus
- Skills to both innovate and disrupt