In a nutshell
Experimentation sits at the heart of your organisation’s growth and it is critical to have the capability to design targeted experiments with clear metrics that lead to action.
Experiments can be designed and applied to any level or challenge within a business from more effective team meetings all the way to breakthrough innovations.
The skill is in targeting your experiments where you can have the most impact, learn the most about your challenge and make decisions to continually maintain positive momentum.
With uncertainty now being a constant, the need to continually test, learn and then respond accordingly is an essential leadership quality.
In this 3 hr session we will:
- The difference between an idea and an experiment and why this matters
- A practical tool to identify where to experiment and a replicable framework to design them
- The skills and discipline required to make experiments effective
What impact can this have for our team
- The ability to turn data into action
- Streamlined decision making
- Embedded culture of continuous learning and a growth mindset