In a nutshell
Identifying a bunch of things we’re really good at might seem like an easy thing to do, but we often find it really hard to recognise our own strengths. Whilst other people might be impressed by our abilities and accomplishments, our negativity bias means we’re prone to focus on criticism rather than compliments.
We also tend to judge ourselves more harshly than the impartial observer, given our full behind-the-scenes view of all of our behaviours and emotions. Perhaps we know we really should have finished a project we’re getting praise for sooner, but we had a huge bout of procrastination last week when the sun was out and barely did any work at all.
The benefits of playing to our strengths have been well documented. Our performance is enhanced, we’re more engaged, more likely to stay with our team, more resilient and even have a higher quality of life. In order to do so, we first need to identify them, and the situations that bring them to the fore.
In this 3 hr session we will:
- Discover what you do best and have a natural talent for
- Develop your talents into super strengths in order to maximise your impact
- Identify the blind spots your superpowers bring and how to mitigate their impact on others
What impact can this have for our team (and or Org?)
- 7% to 23% higher employee engagement
- 8% to 18% increase in performance
- 20% to 73% lower attrition
- Those who love what they do are 3.9 times more likely to be resilient