In a nutshell
“The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller. The storyteller sets the vision, values and agenda of an entire generation that is to come.” – Steve Jobs.
information by itself is detached, often boring and easily forgettable despite its supposed importance. But when you wed information to the structure of a story, this changes and the details shared are retained far longer and much more accurately.
We are continually bombarded with information and facts at work and then further overwhelmed by the omnipresent marketing that sits within all our digital devices.
Creating cut through in amongst this incessant noise is critical in creating focus and momentum around your leadership and business challenges
In this 3 hr session we will:
- Explore the neuroscience behind the importance of defining success and clarifying intent.
- Clarify your context and challenges with our Ambition into Action tool.
- Apply an action centred leadership approach to effective planning and driving progress.
What impact can this have for our team
- An inspired and empowered team
- Working with coherence and clarity