In a nutshell
In order to engage others behind an ambition, it’s critical to enable others to see beyond the product or the service you’re offering or the job you’re asking someone to do.
When we focus on the difference being made to someone (whether that is a customer, a colleague or anyone else), we emotionally engage and connect to the task at hand.
This masterclass helps leaders explore and understand how to do that both for themselves, as well as how to enable others around them to do so too.
We start by exploring and differentiating between the ‘why’ the ‘what’ and the ‘how’ of what we do. We discuss the common challenges to connecting people emotionally to an organisational or group purpose, and the tools required to do so. Finally we share the rituals and signals that are required for leaders to drive a mindset shift in others around them. The result is an unleashing of energy to solve the problems you care most about.
In this 3 hr session we will:
- Explore the importance of focusing on impact and purpose to motivation
- Share tools used by leaders to create an emotional connection between people and the group purpose
- Discuss ways to encourage curiosity and creativity towards solving problems
What impact can this have for our team
- Reduce the impact of silos in an organisation, making working processes easier
- Greater alignment and understanding of the customer needs and problems your solving for
- Greater innovation, engagement and togetherness in solving problems with others