In a nutshell
An immersive, blended learning experience which develops first-time managers into high-impact leaders.
The curriculum is based around seven core masterclasses that give new managers the fundamentals to become effective leaders in the organisation.
Delivered either in person or remotely by our world-class faculty of seasoned practitioners, the content is continually evolving, drawing on the latest thinking and insights that feed into our Leadership Generator.
Participants remain supported beyond the programme, with access to tools, resources and our community of pioneers to ensure learning leads to meaningful impact.
Who’s it for?
The 14-week immersive leadership development programme is specifically designed to help new managers or those with limited previous line management responsibility to become the leaders of the future.
What are the benefits?
By the end of this programme participants will:
- Be comfortable leading and managing a team operating in a world of uncertainty and change
- Have a greater awareness of their own strengths and intrinsic motivators which fuel them
- Know the critical management fundamentals – from how to run effective meetings, how to give feedback, handle difficult conversations, build trusted relationships and sustain a culture of high performance
- Develop a personalised toolkit of strategies for building resilience and managing stress
- Be able to create an environment which is inclusive and unlocks the potential of everyone around them
- Developed awareness of their own unique leadership style and what will power them to be effective leaders in the future
- Become role models for others in the organisation to follow.
All of our programmes comprise a set of masterclasses drawn from our ACE leadership model, and are run on rails by our operations team.
Our standard programme is delivered remotely for cohorts of up to 20 in instructor-led classes, alongside peer-led group coaching sessions and weekly personalised nudges to help embed learning.
As well as customising the masterclass content, we can personalise the programme in order to suit the needs of your organisation, with a mix of the following options:
- In person experiential training (for individual or multiple modules)
- Virtual training
- Group coaching
- 1-2-1 coaching
- ‘Just in time’ self-paced e-learning modules & activities
- Inspirational keynote speakers (drawn from our global ecosystem of leadership pioneers)
We are also able to offer these programmes at scale thanks to our global network of faculty and leadership pioneers.